Clean Air: Program Engineering Intern - Summer 2023 (Grass Lake, MI) In-Person
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers, and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers, with full year 2021 revenues of $18 billion and approximately 71,000 team members working at more than 260 sites worldwide. Through our four business groups, Motorparts, Performance Solutions, Clean Air and Powertrain, Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering technology solutions for diversified global markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial, motorsport and the aftermarket.
- Work within the Accounts Payable department, completing purchase order requests, requisitions and receipts.
- Analyze data associated with Surcharge/Steel cost vs recovery analysis.
- Work on various financial projects.
- Financial acumen
- Microsoft Excel - Access is a plus
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting or Finance