· Develops websites using HTML, CSS, Node.js, React.js, and Angular2+, among other tools;
· Writes scalable, secure, maintainable code that powers our clients’ platforms;
· Creates, deploys, and maintains automated system tests;
· Works with Testers to understand defects opened and resolves them in a timely manner;
· Supports continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
· Collaborates effectively with other team members to accomplish shared user story and sprint goals;
· Invests time in constant professional development to stay up to date with new technological developments and programming languages;
· Discovers and fix programming bugs;
· Other duties as assigned.
· Proficient understanding of HTML and CSS;
· Basic knowledge of code versioning (e.g. Git, SVN);
· A passion for coding pixel-perfect web pages;
· Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields;
frameworks like Jasmine, Cucumber, Mocha, and Karma;
· Experience providing REST/SOAP APIs for user interface consumption;
· Experience working within an Agile development methodology Scrum.
Location: Remote to start
Salary: $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
BeaconFire is an e-verified company, and we provide H1B visa sponsorship to all qualified international candidates.