IT Data Analyst Intern
JOIN THE UP MOVEMENT
We invite you to join our team as
IT Data Analyst Intern
Joining Manitou means forging your career path as part of an international group offering real opportunities to make an impact through your contributions.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY & CULTURE:
Manitou Group, a world leader in rough-terrain handling, invents, produces, distributes and services material for construction, agriculture and industries. We design, manufacture, distribute, and service products and solutions for the material handling, access equipment and compact earth moving activities that work smarter, faster, safer and cost efficiently. Through its iconic brands - Manitou, Gehl and Mustang by Manitou - and its network of 1,500 dealers worldwide, the group offers the best solutions by creating optimum value for its customers. With its headquarters in France, the group recorded a revenue of 1.9 billion euros across 140 countries in 2021, and it employs 4,500 people across 24 countries who are all committed to satisfying customers.
We are passionate about our products and people. We are a company that thrives on employee engagement and driven to achieve excellence. We are proud of delivering results through accountability, collaboration, integrity and teamwork. We are Manitou.
Convinced that work is a source of self-fulfillment, we look after the well-being of our teams by improving their work environment on a daily basis with a proactive Health and Safety Culture, open communication, recognition and developing our talent.
The IT Data Analyst Intern will assist with a wide variety of data centric tasks, including reporting, data analysis, data transformation, business intelligence, and documentation. The position will require working as part of a team, and with colleagues at various levels, across different departments throughout the Group to understand their data challenges, find opportunities, recognizing patterns, and assist to uncover stories behind the data.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help in data mining activities.
- Assist with creating reports, dashboards, and other data visualizations that help the business make better decisions.
- Ensure high quality data, and the integrity of data.
- Work with Data experience team members, with departments outside of IT&D to identify data related problems, and provide solutions.
- Other data related activities as needed.
- Willingness and capacity to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
- Energetic self-starter, ability to take on multiple responsibilities.
- Understanding of key data concepts
- Organized and analytical with an attention to detail
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or similar field.
LOCALIZATION AND TRAVEL EXPECTED:
- This position is located in West Bend, WI.
- Travel is not required.
OUR REWARDS & RECOGNITION:
In addition to an inclusive compensation package, we offer a comprehensive benefits program including Medical/Dental/Vision, a matching 401k, tuition reimbursement, volunteer program, wellness activities, employee and family activities throughout the year and so much more!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Are you enthusiastic about this position? That’s great, because we are too!
Equal Opportunity Employer