• Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements.,
• Ensure continual knowledge management.,
• Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes
- A strong hand on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Analytics, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning
- Significant hands-on design experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Has worked on and implemented at least one of the popular Search engines with AEM like Solr and Lucene and involved in search queries performance tuning
- Worked on integrations with popular products /Technologies like Salesforce, SSO, LDAP, API Gateways using REST and SOAP frameworks like Apache CXF and Jersey
- Understands and implements the Quality Properties of the system in everyday work including Accessibility, SEO, URL management, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Understanding of frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, Grunt, Angular, HTML 5 and jQuery
- Good understanding of AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred
- Proficient knowledge of the end to end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using AEM Search, Commerce package or other platforms is preferred
· Bachelor’s / Master’s Graduates in Computer Science Engineering / MIS / IT / IS (or) Related Fields.
· Must have Legal Work Authorization to work anywhere in the US. (OPT EAD, Full Time CPT, H4 EAD, GC EAD, GC, USC is applicable)
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- J2EE: 2 years (Required)
- AEM: 3 years (Required)
Freshers can also apply.