Youth Case Manager
Since 1974 our goal at Positive Alternatives has been to continually look for innovative and creative programs to benefit youth, the community, and the counties that we service. These services are driven by our current mission statement: “Through a continuum of family and strength based services Positive Alternatives strives to equip at risk youth and young adults with the social, emotional and developmental skills needed to flourish.”
As a Youth Case Manager you will enjoy these benefits:
- Initial and continuous training
- Starting wage - $17.00 per hour
- Paid holidays
- Vacation and personal time off
- Retirement planning
- Comprehensive Benefit Package including health, life, and disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
Some of the preferred skills and experience we are looking for from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in a human services related field
- Professional experience in case management and collaborative care planning
- Experience working with adolescents in a residential setting
- At least 21 years of age - required
- Hold a valid driver’s license - required
Some of your responsibilities as a Youth Case Manager include:
- Incorporating resident treatment objectives into resident care plans
- Conducting resident intakes and discharges
- Verifying shift documentation
- Coordinating the daily schedule and daily programming for residents
- Facilitating crisis counseling, conflict resolution, and problem solving initiatives with residents
- Acting as the main point of contact for all external communications
- Covering on-call shifts as required
This is a full-time position with our Group Home Program in River Falls. Hours are typically between the hours of 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. Additional hours for training, meetings, and shift coverage will be required.
To be successful as a Youth Case Manager you must have a strong desire to work with at-risk adolescents by modeling an assertive, but energetic and positive attitude. Being a contributing, collaborative, and supportive team member will lead to rewarding outcomes for both clients and staff.
To learn more about us visit www.positive-alternatives.org.
Positive Alternatives is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, offers a Drug Free Workplace, and is a United Way agency.